Take a ride on the wild side with us as we answer questions sent in by our listeners.
Thanks to everyone who sent in questions. They were great. Also, we’d like to apologize to Phil Beavis. Phil, we got to your question, but we had a bit of a laughing fit about your Twitter handle. Deep down, we’re 12-year-old boys.
Links & Related Info
- Erin Mathe: our kickass PR person
- Peachpit Twitterview: where we pulled the questions we answered in today’s podcast
- CNBC: Why Half of America Hates Their Jobs
- Ready Player One: a really good book that Meghan thinks you should read
- Calamity Jennie: a friend of ours who sent in some questions that we also answered in this podcast
- Life Below 600: some thoughts from Paddy Donnelly about “the fold”
- Upper Mississippi Academy: an example of a super-scrolly site
- Meghan’s Facebook post, with a “disclosure”
- Gini Dietrich’s post about Wal-Mart and Their PR Firm
- Information about the FTC’s disclosure guidelines for bloggers